Swarovski Rose Gold Gift box Limited Edition ● 日本製 / Made in Japan
TESCOM - the number one professional hair dryer brand in Japan, came out with the newest technology and first in the world - beauty collagen hair dryer & collagen straightener to promote healthy hair growth and protect hair scalp.
- REASON YOU NEED TO OWN A FIRST AND ONLY TESCOM COLLAGEN - The unique technology from TESCOM - beauty collagen that consists of collagen & negative ions that can give glossy and moisture hair and keep coloring longer!
- REDUCE DAMAGE HAIR - Collagen, negative ion nano-sized mist reduce damage related to ultraviolet by condition the cuticle
- SPECIAL HAIR DRYER LIKE BEAUTY SERUM - Not only drying hair, but also caring skin. Keep moisture of skin
- PROTECT HAIR SCALP HEALTHY - Collagen in hair dryer can care sebum and make scalp healthy (with SCALP mode)
- TO MAKE HAIR'S THICKNESS, ELASTICITY AND SMOOTHNESS - Collagen, Platinum, Nano-sized mist and negative ions keep hair moisturize, silky and glossy.
- Output: Japan 100V: 1200W, USA/Canada: 1500W, 220V to 240V: 1750W
- Japan Duty Free Model
- Please unplug the outlet after use
Tescom TCD5500 Rose Gold Gift Box Edition
Tescom Moist Hood - Prevent Over Drying
Tescom Concentrator - For Blowing Hair
Tescom Diffuser - For Waving Hair
Tescom Collagen Platunum Cartridge
Tescom 1 Year Canada Warranty.
What actually is Beauty Collagen? Collagen is one of the most abundant protein in our body, making up a large part of our skin, hair, and nails. While collagen is beneficial to our skin, which gives strength and elasticity, it is also beneficial to our hair. Each bulb of hair on our head is surrounded by sheath of collagen. That's where it connects to micro-vessels that deliver necessary nutrients for our hair. Therefore, the collagen in our hair is a vital component to determine our hair's thickness, elasticity, and smoothness. Once our hair is lack of collagen, it will cause our hair to be a dry, frizzy hair with split ends.
TESCOM Collagen CPN World Voltage Hair Dryer Swarovski Limited Ed. Made in Japan
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, manuals and accessories.
- Products returned in damaged or unacceptable condition (this includes the product's packaging) will be returned to the customer without exchange or refund.
- All returns for refund are subject to a refund minus a restocking fee of up to 20%. Condition will be assessed at the discretion of TESCOM.